Nokia is ready to launch its new mobile in market in 2017. Nokia D1C new mobile smartphone 2017 will be a budget handset with decent features. The Nokia D1C mobile will give competition to to lower budget smartphones in market.
The main Nokia D1C smartphone competitors would be Motorola G series, Galaxy Ace series, Mi mobiles. Nokia’s second upcoming smartphone is rumoured to give neck to neck competition to Samsung Galaxy S8 and Iphone 8 X.
There’s is an excitement in the streets about the new Nokia phone.
It was indeed a fact that Nokia ruled mobile phone market over a decade. Due to Nokia’s lack of developing an android device which resulted in their downfall. It was Nokia everywhere in the market before smartphones.
You may like- Top 5 smartphone of 2016
Nokia is rumoured to launch two new smartphones in early 2017. One is a low budget device but second one is the one which is been talked about in the market. Second device will enter to compete with established smartphone giants Apple and Samsung.
Nokia D1C New Mobile Smartphone 2017 Specs:
- There are words on the street that Nokia’s New Smartphone would have a yet unreleased Snapdragon 835 CPU Chip-set.
- The new smartphone by Nokia may have a whooping 6 GB RAM.
- Nokia’s high end smartphone may have an edge display with a different design than Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge.
- Camera of the upcoming Nokia smartphone probably has dual focus lens as seen in Iphone 7 Plus.
- Nokia D1C new smartphone will have 3 GB RAM and the cost of the mobile would be around 150 $ . In Indian rupees it will cost around 10,000 with taxes.
- Nokia D1C new smartphone will be launched in MWC 2017.
- There is not a single idea about Nokia’s new highend smartphone name.
There is an official statement released from marketing team of Nokia. In the statement they confirmed that the new Nokia smartphone will run on android. Here is an excerpt of the official statement.
“Nokia is known around the world for its history of innovation, including in mobile phones. As the new home of Nokia phones, HMD will write the next chapter for these products. HMD plans for its future Nokia branded smartphones and tablets to run on the Android operating system, uniting one of the world’s iconic mobile brands with the leading mobile software and app development community.”
There’s a little information about this new smartphone by Nokia. But, if the above mentioned Nokia D1C new mobile smartphone 2017 specs are considered to be true then the device would make a huge impact in the market.