Maybelline Color Show Blush is a new range of blushers from Maybelline New York. The company has added three products of different shades in its blushers range. Name of three type of blushers are Creamy Cinnamon, Fresh Coral and Peachy Sweety. Today, we will talk particularly about Fresh Coral and its reviews after usage.
The renouned comoany Maybelline New York has been in cosmetics market since ages. Their beauty products have been considered as one of the best in mid range. The look of the Maybelline Color Show Blush – Fresh Coral is pretty neat as it is pretty tiny and can be carried in a clutch.
Maybelline Color Show Blush- Fresh Coral Review:
- Packaging of the product is neat and tidy which was pretty decent in look.
- Weight of the product is around 7 gm and is priced at 300 INR on online shopping websites in India.
- Fresh Coral by Maybelline Color Show Blush range is ultra smooth.
- This particular product can be applied on a single attempt and is easily blended with skin texture.
- The product is very light weight, hence applied smoothly and easily.
- After application, Fresh Coral Blush hides marks and dark spots decently and moreover the oily skin was covered for quite a long time.
- Wearing off time of the product is 8-10 hours depending upon the surroundings.
- Its non chalky substance makes the application much easier on the skin.
- Ingredients used in the product are skin friendly.
Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Ocentylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Methylparaben, Diethylexyl, Silica, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 7492, CI77499 /Iron Oxides, CI 77360/Red 30, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 16035/Red 40 LAKE.
Maybelline Color Show Blush – Fresh Coral stands up to a decent performance in usability and application. We would suggest to check your skin type before applying it on your skin. Dermatologists are best guides to help you out if you don’t know about your skin type.